ADA Accessible Charter Bus Rentals
National Charter Bus is dedicated to ensuring that every passenger travels safely and comfortably, while being treated with courtesy and respect. Passengers living with a disability can rest assured that we’ll prioritize booking a suitable ADA-accessible charter bus rental for your trip. We work with transportation professionals across the country to provide accessible charter buses that fully meet local and federal regulations.
When you call our team at 1-844-755-0510, we’ll work with you to find a vehicle that has the accessible features you need. If you are unable to call, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com and one of our rental experts will be available to help you. We just ask that you notify our team at least 48 hours in advance if you have last-minute trip changes and will need an ADA-compliant vehicle. Keep in mind, the further in advance you request your ADA-accessible bus, the better!
Your ADA-complaint charter bus can be equipped with the following features, by request:
- Wheelchair lifts
- Hand railings at the entrance and throughout the bus’s cabin
- Extended aisle space
- Widened onboard restrooms with additional hand railing
- Designated seating for passengers in wheelchairs or other mobility devices
- Storage space for mobility devices and luggage
Don’t see an accessibility feature you’ll need on your bus? No problem. Just let us know and we’ll do our best to meet your request. We’ll be happy to work with your travel needs, including accommodating passengers with service animals.
These additional amenities are also available to keep every passenger comfortable throughout the trip:
- TVs with DVD players and closed captioning
- USB, electric, and auxiliary ports
- Personal climate controls
- Plush, reclining seats (leather interiors my be available, by request)
Do you have questions about booking an ADA-compliant vehicle in the National Charter Bus network? Our experienced reservation team will be available to help you 24/7 by phone at 1-844-755-0510 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.