On your next group trip to Disney World, leave the travel logistics to National Charter Bus. We’ll help your group park-hop to your heart’s content throughout your stay, and keep you connected to the parks from your off-property Orlando hotel. With buses of all sizes available for your choosing, we’ve got exactly what you need to transport your group around Disney World safely and efficiently. Call our 24-hour team today at 407-274-9782 to book your Disney World charter bus today!
Disney World is comprised of four unique theme parks, each filled with unforgettable attractions for visitors of all ages. Some bring our favorite childhood movies to life while others expose us to new cultures and cuisines. With so much to see and do, you might be feeling overwhelmed as you try to plan your Disney trip. Let National Charter Bus take one part of planning off of your plate with personalized transportation into, out of, and around Orlando on your next trip to Disney World! Our reservation specialists are always standing by to address any transportation concerns you may have and help you find the perfect bus for your group. Take a look at our Disney travel guide below to get started:
Taking a private charter bus to Orlando rather than flying is a great way to save money on your overall trip expenses. With a private bus by your side, you can travel on your own time, take as many or as few stops as you’d like, and avoid the typical airport hassles that can cause any trip to start off on the wrong foot. Choose a minibus for your small traveling family or a full-sized motorcoach to accommodate larger groups. Your personal driver will arrive at your pre-determined pickup point and will drop you off right at your Orlando hotel.
Choosing lodging off of the Disney property can be another great way to save money on your trip to Disney World; however, this also means that you have to find a way to transport your group members from your hotel to the parks. With a personal driver by your side, you can set your own itinerary and head to the parks whenever you want. Choose to stay in the Magic Kingdom all day, or park-hop between Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios. Create an itinerary that caters to your group’s wishes; when you’re ready, you’ll be able to set off to the park on your schedule, not someone else’s.
Buses come with a variety of amenities for you to choose from, many of which are available at no additional cost to you. Relax on your bus with air conditioning to beat the Florida heat, entertainment add-ons such as televisions with DVD players and WiFi, power outlets to keep your devices charged, and reclining seats to keep you comfortable. If you’re in need of special accommodations, one of our reservation specialists will make sure that you’re paired with the perfect bus for you. Leave the transportation to us while you focus on enjoying your Disney trip.
With hundreds of acres of park to explore, there’s no limit to what your group can enjoy on your trip to Disney World. Remember, you don’t have to be limited to one park each day. Your private bus driver can pick you up and transport you to another park with ease. Craft your perfect itinerary based on what you want to do, and enjoy the freedom of personalized transportation throughout your trip!
Here are a few tips for visiting this iconic park with a group:
1) Ask every group member to choose one attraction they can’t miss. When you’re traveling with a group, it’s difficult to squeeze in everyone’s favorite attractions. Before you plan an itinerary, ask each member of your group to choose one ride, restaurant, or special event that they don’t want to miss before leaving. This way, everyone is guaranteed to experience what they’re most excited about, and no one will leave disappointed.
2) Put together your ideal itinerary. Make a list of every attraction you plan to visit in each park. With a preliminary plan in place, you’re less likely to feel overwhelmed when you enter a park for the first time. Don’t forget to leave blocks of time open to simply explore each park and take in the scenery. Finally, don’t forget to add everyone’s preferred attraction.
3) Pack light snacks and drinks. Each ride at Disney World has some sort of storage for small backpacks and purses, most of which are right at your feet on the ride. Take this opportunity to pack a bag full of snacks and water bottles to help you stay full and hydrated while you’re wandering the park or waiting in line. Plus, this will help you save money on food in the park!
4) Bring along essentials for a day of walking. As we all know, the weather is pretty hot in Orlando, especially in the summer months. In your bag, don’t forget to add portable spray fans to help keep you cool. You can also bring along hand sanitizer, an extra pair of sunglasses, a cooling gel pack, and other essential items to ensure that your group stays calm and cool during your trip to the park.
5) Leave the driving up to National Charter Bus. Don’t worry about bringing your personal car or waiting around for a shuttle or rideshare service. Book a private bus with National Charter Bus for personalized transportation throughout your trip to Walt Disney World. We’ll be there to pick up your group from each park and transport you either around the property or back to your hotel. No matter where you choose to go, you’ll be in control throughout your trip!
Like we said before, staying off of the Disney property is a great way to save some money on your Disney trip. Here are a few great local hotels who aren’t part of the Disney resort:
Floridays Resort Orlando
Address: 12562 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
Phone: (877) 821-3018
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
Address: 1900 E Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: (407) 827-2727
Villas of Grand Cypress
Address: 1 N Jacaranda Street, Orlando, FL 32836
Phone: (407) 239-4700
B Resort & Spa
Address: 1905 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: (407) 828-2828
Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort
Address: 14651 Chelonia Parkway, Orlando, FL 32821
Phone: (407) 390-2300
Ready to get going on your Disney trip plans? Whether you’re putting together a trip for your school, your coworkers, or your family we’ve got everything you need for smooth travels to Orlando. Call National Charter Bus today at 407-274-9782. We’re available 24 hours a day to provide you with a free quote for your trip, answer any questions you may have, and finalize your Disney trip plans. Contact us today to get started!